The Conclusive RCHD-PF-EVAL Carrier Board is compatible with an entire RCHD-PF System On Module family.
It includes standard peripheral connectors and can be placed inside a PC using the PCIeVisit our store
- 1x 10GbE SFP+
- 2x 1GbE RJ-45
- 1x PCIe M.2 Key-M x1
- 1x PCIe M.2 Key-E x1
- 1x HDMI
- 1x PCIe x1 edge card connector
- 1x micro USB-B console
- 1x micro USB-AB OTG
- 5x general purpose switch
- 1x Raspberry Pi compatible GPIO header
- 1x JTAG+UART+I2C developer connector
- 1x 12V jack power input
- 1x Molex power input
- 1x CR2032 RTC battery holder
Orchid - compact System on Module based on Microchip PolarFire® SoC FPGA
- 667 MHz RISC-V, 5 cores with real-time capability
- Microchip PolarFire® FPGA, from 23 K to 254 K logic elements
- Unique combination of RISC-V and FPGA on a single chip
- Rich connectivity, including high speed IO and 12.7 Gbit/s transceivers
- Real-time signal processing with hardware offload
RCHD-PF Orchid - Specification
Orchid is applicable for
- Operational Technology and Industrial Control Systems
- Imaging and Video Processing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industrial Automation
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Wireline Access Networks
- Cellular Infrastructure
Order your board
Found something you like? Browse our off the shelf products in our store. Looking for something more specific, like additional board features or fully custom products? Contact us!Visit our store Inquiry about custom board
Check our other products
Compact System on Module based on Microchip PolarFire® SoC FPGA.
High performance small footprint L2/L3 Ethernet solderable switch SoM.
High performance Single Board Computer with extensive connectivity features.
Extremely small form factor Single Board Computer. Featuring Arm® Cortex®-A5 500 MHz.