SYSTEM ON MODULE
Orchid System on Module featuring Microchip PolarFire® SoC FPGA
667 MHz 5 core RISC-V processor, 23 K to 254 K logic elements FPGA
System on module
- 5 core RISC-V 667 MHz
- FPGA up to 254K logic elements
- up to 8GB RAM
- up to 64GB eMMC
- High speed IO
- Numerous buses and interfaces
- Real-time signal processing
- Evaluation board available
Compact System on Module based on Microchip PolarFire® SoC FPGA
- 667 MHz RISC-V, 5 cores with real-time capability
- Microchip PolarFire® FPGA, from 23 K to 254 K logic elements
- Unique combination of RISC-V and FPGA on a single chip
- Rich connectivity, including high speed IO and 12.7 Gbit/s transceivers
- Real-time signal processing with hardware offload
Ideal for FPGA-specific
Highly scalable System-on-Module, capable of performant and extremely efficient digital signal processing.
Ideal for FPGA-specific loads like video processing, imaging, artificial intelligence, deep packet inspection, advanced sensor fusion, and Operational Technology systems supervision - all in real-time.
Orchid is accompanied by an evaluation board that provides access to most of Orchid’s features in a standard PCIe card form factor.
RCHD-PF Orchid - Specification
|SoC||Microchip PolarFire® FPGA SoC|
|Memory||LPDDR4 (512 MB, 1, 2, 4 or 8GB) 1600 MT/s|
|PCIe||PCIe 2.0 up to x4|
|USB||1x USB 2.0 OTG|
|Operating Temperature||–40 °C to 85 °C|
|Power supply||single 3.3V 12A|
RCHD-PFis applicable for
- Operational Technology and Industrial Control Systems
- Imaging and Video Processing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industrial Automation
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Wireline Access Networks
- Cellular Infrastructure
Order your board
Found something you like? Browse our off the shelf products in our store. Looking for something more specific, like additional board features or fully custom products? Contact us!Visit our store Inquiry about custom board
Check our other products
RCHD-PF-EVAL Carrier Board compatible with an entire RCHD-PF System On Module family.
High performance small footprint L2/L3 Ethernet solderable switch SoM.
High performance Single Board Computer with extensive connectivity features.
Extremely small form factor Single Board Computer. Featuring Arm® Cortex®-A5 500 MHz.