Create software with us
We provide high level programming services - applications capable of running on desktop operating systems, servers, and the cloud.
- Agile software development is preferred, to assure a timely delivery of solutions adapted to Client's demands.
- Business-centric development. We put a lot of pressure on tailoring our applications to client's profit models, plans, strategies, resources and timelines.
- In the last 10 years, we've worked for corporate clients in software, networking and hardware industries. We've successfully delivered complex solutions, and meticulously worked on maintaining a flawless reputation.
- Experience in UI/UX design, and tight integration between the software development and UI/UX teams.
- Over a decade of participation in Open Source projects, including regular commits to FreeBSD and FreeNAS projects.
- Stay in touch with us through Slack and regular scheduled online meetings.
- Doubts or concerns? Arrange a preliminary consultation with us to get a glimpse of our work culture, experience and efficiency.
A holistic approach to hardware and software development yields the best results. That's our key empirical takeout from the last decade. It leads to wisdom, experience and intuition impossible to achieve through other means.
- Deep understanding of the underlying systems used to run high-level programs allows us to write fast, performant and secure code.
- Planning, design and creation processes become more streamlined. Holism and Agile complement each other perfectly.
- Interdisciplinary code review reduces the necessity to debug, and delivers benefits in speed, efficiency and security of applications.
- Writing resource-constrained and distributed applications is faster, more reliable, cost-effective and risk-free.
Human satisfaction and performance
We've performed UI and UX services for iXsystems on the FreeNAS project, and more recently for the LivMote Touchless Screening solution. Each time we've approached the projects with adequate care, and each time the results of our work were revered by the users.
- UI and UX are critical elements of an application - they determine the wellbeing, motivation and efficiency of humans who use the software.
- Design should focus productivity and efficiency. Task optimization and streamlined interface task paths account for higher performance and lower fatigue from the human workforce.
- Good UI/UX enables non-technical personnel to participate in difficult tasks within the software.
- Merging these aspects into working solutions is a huge priority in our designs, and gives a competitive edge to our Clients.
Designed for the Cloud
We understand the demands of a modern cloud-based infrastructure, and we're comfortable working with both Microservices, Monolithic applications, their mix, or assisting in transitions between them. We have the necessary knowledge and experience to plan, design and implement cloud solutions from scratch.
- For new APIs and API gateways we usually prefer gRPC or GraphQL, but we are capable of working with existing SOAP, REST and RPC implementations.
- We're comfortable with deployments to Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or DigitalOcean.
- Localized cloud services on client infrastructure can be deployed with solutions like FreeNAS or NextCloud.
- As a hardware manufacturer we understand the infrastructural constraints and requirements necessary for deployment to client hardware.
- We can provide complex, turn-key solutions that include the full hardware infrastructure and necessary software.
A relatively recent phenomenon, Edge computing yields well to the Microservices model. Being a designer and manufacturer of Embedded devices used in edge computing, we're actively interested in these areas of technology - we expect them to become one of the structural pillars of our company in the future.
- Edge computing effectively mirrors the structure of a non-monolithic application in hardware.
- Such systems can self load-balance and provide service redundancy unmatched by any centralized system.
- Data resilience and redundancy in extremely distributed systems is possible thanks to advancements like ETCD.
- Edge computing enables clients to push computation further to the frontier and fully harness the benefits of infrastructure decentralization.
- Other benefits, such as dynamic service distribution, service redundancy, optimal saturation of available infrastructure with compute tasks, disaster resistance, and adaptive node scaling.
Software from scratch
Our knowledge, skill and development agility was field-tested against the most demanding and risk-prone software development cases known on the market. We've developed many case-specific, closed-source, in-house solutions that currently run critical infrastructure for telecommunications and electronic design automation companies.
- We're fully aware that such solutions carry risks, such as cost inflation and prolonged development, and are experienced in mitigating these factors.
- Our abilities are battle-hardened through work for major companies. We created the best practices for managing and participating in such endeavors, and are capable of undertaking the most daunting projects with care and confidence.
- Compatibility and interoperability with existing client solutions are not an issue for us, as is transitioning between solutions, or maintenance of legacy code.
Programming languages and technologies
In addition to our Embedded Software Development offer, and our Embedded off-the-shelf devices, we're expanding our application creation services for the desktop operating systems, servers, and the cloud. That leverages our experience in firmware, kernel, network and operating system programming. Not only does this allow us to write performant and secure code, but also gives us a full control of the whole ecosystem, enabling us to create complete, turn-key solutions at all levels - from hardware, through bootloaders and kernel, operating system and virtualization technologies, to high level applications. It's our ambition to provide our clients with a complete, full product pipeline and portfolio.